Fairfax Criminal Law Attorneys Aggressively Defend Your Rights
Tenacious Virginia lawyers defend those accused of crimes
Have you been accused of committing a crime? Donâ€™t let the prosecution bully you around. Stand up for your rights, beginning by hiring a dedicated criminal defense attorney who will represent you forcefully in the face of prosecution accusations. The Law Offices of Scott R. Sexauer serves Fairfax County, VA clients in criminal cases, providing aggressive representation with proven results.
Nothing is more important than your freedom. If you need a defense attorney who is dedicated to your case, contact us today.
Protecting our clients for more than 30Â years
We represent clients in the following criminal matters:
- Felonies. If you have been charged with a felony, it is essential that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney to zealously defend you in court. Felonies are the most serious crimes â€” such as murder, rape, armed robbery, credit card fraud and burglary. Felony convictions also have the most serious consequences. A person convicted of a felony is sentenced to serve at least one year in a state or federal prison, and may be committed for life. In addition, convicted felons are stripped of many of the rights guaranteed to American citizens, including the right to vote, the right to travel out of the country and the right to own a gun. Convicted felons also have to disclose their crimes on job applications and can be deported if they are not American citizens.
- Misdemeanors. Misdemeanors are crimes such as disorderly conduct, simple assault, shoplifting and trespassing that are punishable by less than a year in prison. Although misdemeanors are less serious than felonies, having a misdemeanor conviction on your criminal record can limit your employment options and can result in a jail sentence. Ensure that you receive a fair trial by letting our attorneys represent you.
- Motor vehicle offenses. If you have been charged with operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, driving with a suspended license, or vehicular manslaughter, we can help. We also assist clients who need to get their drivers licenses restored or fight traffic tickets.
- Drug crimes. Charges of trafficking, distributing or possession of illegal substances or drug paraphernalia can result in heavy fines and extended time in jail. You can rely on our knowledge of drug crimes and our history of successful results to help eliminate or minimize the charges against you.
- Sexual offenses. Rape and sexual assault cases are often among the hardest for defendants to win. Our attorneys have the experience and skills to successfully litigate these cases.
Donâ€™t delay, contact the Law Offices of Scott R. Sexauer in Fairfax today
When your freedom is on the line, choose a criminal defense attorney with the experience and dedication to make a difference. Call 703-636-2206 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. With offices conveniently located in Fairfax, Virginia, the Law Offices of Scott R. Sexauer stands ready to represent you in your criminal matter.